Once a Maker Always A Maker (Test Post - Not for Faint of Heart)

 My woodshop only took me so far for the intrinsic factors I was seeking. I soon found myself suddenly involved with a new mistress — Arduino and the IOT world. It was a dark, arduous excursion, but I am all the better for it. I not only survived the initiation voyage but have quickly adapted my skills and now they have become second nature. I sailed onward to new discoveries. I learned the craft of forging Viking axes, the music of Daft Punk, and the artform of the Nixie Vacuum Tube from the former Soviet Union. Fortnight after fortnight passed, and then, out of nowhere, I found myself washed ashore in the land of three dimensional additive manufacturing. While I could draw many mechanical parts on a CAD station, I realized my skills in drawing the softer lines of life itself to be most challenging, hence it become my calling to learn to draw properly. Hence I enrolled in Art 105. And that is why I am here.

…the journey continues…








Comments

Popular Posts